- David Eyre Trophy Winners 2023This trophy is awarded to the author of the best article in Dufour News magazine as selected by Dorothy Eyre. For 2023 the winner is Joe Garcia for his article “Equipping Carpe Diem” which appeared in the Summer 2023 issue. He wins a pair of personally Continue Reading →
- Dufour News Winter 2023Latest issue of the Association magazine is now out with articles including: Tandala’s Summer Cruise, Destination The Isles of Scilly, Rudder Trouble, Galley Gossip, Detached Coolant Filler Cap See it here.
- 2023 Photo Competition WinnersCongratulations to the winners of the Dufour Association Photo Competition 2023: Kim Sturgess from the UK with “Newtown Creek dawn”, Nizam Mamode from the UK with “Firebird in Loch Scavaig, Skye and Magnus Skoglund from Sweden with “Springtime”. See the winning entries
- Association Round The Island Trophy Winner 2022Huge congratulations to Jeremy Vines and his Dufour 34 “Pickle” for being the highest placed Association member in the recent Round The Island Race.Jeremy came first in ISC Div 5C (beating the second place boat by around 14 mins) and an admirable sixth position Continue Reading →
- Association EventsThe Association has announced an initiative for new “meet-ups” in place of rallies. These enable members to organise meetings of Association members and receive support to promote and potentially finance these meetings. Members see details here.
Members help members maintain their yachts with technical advice in our forums and sharing manuals.
Three issues a year of member articles on cruising areas, technical solutions and other news.
Sell your boat or extra equipment; buy Association pennants; get discounts on products and services.
Join a meeting or set up one yourself and invite other members.