- Association EventsThe Association has announced an initiative for new “meet-ups” in place of rallies. These enable members to organise meetings of Association members and receive support to promote and potentially finance these meetings. Members see details here.
- Dufour News Spring 2022Latest issue of the Association magazine is now out with articles including: Going Solo – western Med cruise, Close Encounters of the Lights Kind, Rogue Waves and Boats, Replacing Hull Fittings With Tru-Design, Rudder Trouble (38 Classic),Galley Gossip, Living The Dream During A Pandemic? Continue Reading →
- Association Annual General Meeting 2022The Association AGM will take place on Saturday 19th March 2022 in London and online. Members wishing to participate should book via the web site.
- David Eyre Trophy Winners 2021This trophy is awarded to the author of the best article in Dufour News magazine and this year there was a tie with both Paul Hutton-Ashkenny and Sue Garrett being declared winners. Both had written articles about cruises during the COVID pandemic, and they Continue Reading →
- Members Photo CompetitionThe Dufour Association Photo Competition for 2022 is now open. Members are invited to submit up to three photos taken between 1st October 2021 and 30th September 2022. Members then vote and the top three photos win a prize. For details and rules click Continue Reading →
Members help members maintain their yachts with technical advice in our forums and sharing manuals.
Three issues a year of member articles on cruising areas, technical solutions and other news.
Sell your boat or extra equipment; buy Association pennants; get discounts on products and services.
Join a meeting or set up one yourself and invite other members.