Reply To: plastic/rubber knob on the bath platform, Dufour 385 GL

Magnus Skoglund

    Tanks, Maybe I have a bad hardware store. But I can’t find any that are cup-shaped (correct english word?) on the inside. (see attached picture). But I will keep on searching.

    You must be logged in to view attached files.