Reply To: What’s this and vang for a Classic 36

Michael Sharratt

    ….. not sure if what I am about to say is right, but it looks very much like a steel bar protector that you might find on the bottom of something that has a steel frame ( like a steel out door garden chair or umbrella stand) where this clips onto the horizontal bar that touches the ground. IT stops it slipping and protects it from being scratched and going rusty.

    IT may well be something like that and maybe a replacement could be found in various places – DIY hardware items for example in gardening or a metal material section…..

    …just a thought – maybe something like this?

    Best of luck!