Reply To: Electrics control panel – Dufour 32 classic 1998

John Cook

    My d34 has a similar vdo panel. The unit is a Schneider electric part , sorry can’t tell you the part number but my electrician took it out and had no problem replacing it via a wholesaler. I’d suggest it’s very worth a try but you’ll need to get it out to identify it. Good hunting!