Happy New Year.
I got down to take pics 2 days ago between the very wet and windy conditions. Boat all good.
I managed to fit the accumulator in using mark 1 eyeball and some measuring to see how far outboard I could secure it. Quite a fiddle working inside the locker.
You’ll see it mounted horizontally with the brass pipe fitting forward near where our blue water pipe run was conveniently located.
I can’t remember if I glassed in the tank wooden support or used Gorilla glue. Whatever, if hasn’t moved since I fitted it.
See attached 4 pics which I think are self explanatory.
Do send me an email if you have any other queries